Mykonos also called the “island of the winds”, is one of the most popular islands in Greece. Located in the Cyclades, the group of islands in the middle of the Aegean Sea is the ultimate summer destination!
Some of the elements that make Mykonos the dream destination of all:
- Unique Cycladic architecture with all-white houses
- A plethora of heavenly beaches with crystal clear waters
- Excellent food, from traditional taverns to fine dining restaurants
- Beach bars and nightclubs for every musical taste, of unparalleled aesthetic and service
- Shops of big fashion houses
- 2.500 years of history and culture and The absolute respect for diversity
Being, if not the most cosmopolitan, definitely the top holiday choice of all the celebrities of the planet, it is certain that you will meet on your walk-in Matogiannia (the picturesque alleys of Mykonos Town) or at an overnight party, to the sounds of world-class DJs, celebrities such as Leonardo Di Caprio, Lady Gaga, Ronaldo and many others.