The perfect mix of relaxation, fun and culture.
A trip to Greece’s beloved and enjoyable destinations of the North, both for their natural beauty as well as the people living there.
Colourful and vibrant, Thessaloniki is easy to fall in love with! Multicultural and fascinating enlivened by bustling outdoor cafes, it has beauty, history and unique culture.
Therapeutic nature! Located at the foot of the Mountain Kaimaktsalan, just a breath from Thessaloniki, Pozar, the natural landscape with the mountain and the wild forest, create the ideal environment for healing, relaxation and rest.
- Urban city tour
- Pozar Thermal springs
- Hiking at Loutraki gorge
- Meet the Macedonian gastronomy
- Bike city Sightseeing tour
- 3 overnights in 3* or 4 * hotel and Traditional guest house with breakfast
- Meet and Greet in Thessaloniki Airport
- Private Transfers according to the schedule
- Activity costs
- Official English guide (city tour)
- Meals at selected restaurants on standard menus (where mentioned)
- Escort of our company where necessary
Day 1st Friday 27/05: Meeting and Greeting / Urban & Nightlife of Thessaloniki
Welcome to Thessaloniki! Meeting with our representative and transfer to the hotel
Urban city tour: Feel like a local and taste the vivid spirit of Thessaloniki
- Cozy Vibrant café: Drink your coffee ‘where and how the locals do
- Wine and cheese tasting: Enjoy a series of top Greek wine labels paired with traditional cheese varieties)
- Sea ride on a boat bar: Enjoy your drink on board with the mesmerizing night view of the city
- Nightlife experience at Ladadika District (Including dinner): Experience the authenticity of this city and enjoy the tastes and sounds of Thessaloniki’s nightlife.
Day 2nd Saturday 28/05 : Nature, Wellness & Gastronomy
Soft Hiking at Loutraki gorge. Discover a virgin area of outstanding beauty with rich wild and unspoiled vegetation, following Paved and natural paths parallel to the flow of hot water.
Thermal springs experience. Refresh your mind and body, relax and pamper yourself in Pozar thermal springs. A large swimming pool with thermal water gushing from the bowels of the earth, ancient baths pose with the specific sites is indeed a miracle of nature. Combine your presence in the hot thermal baths with modern massage techniques. (Not Included in rate).
Meet the Macedonian gastronomy
Enjoy the great local cuisine, which includes dishes Macedonian holding for centuries, taste and cheer with the famous local wine.
Day 3rd Sunday 29/05 : 5th Olympic Day Run
Free time in the morning to relax and enjoy the festive atmosphere in the city. In the afternoon, participation in the 5th Olympic Day Run Greece
Suggested activity: Bike city Sightseeing tour (Not Included in rate)
Take a mild bike ride to get to know the unique sights of the city. Go through the most famous points, cross the lively streets and enjoy a ride by the sea overlooking the legendary Mount Olympus. Listen to our official cyclist guide narrating to you the stories, secrets and history of the city, get to know some of the locals’ favorite places for street food and local delicacies and enjoy a delicious lunch break!
DAY 4th Monday 30/05: Departure/ Airport Transfer