The only Greek city designated as an UNESCO Creative City for Gastronomy and thanks to its different gastronomic traditions, Thessaloniki is always mentioned as the gastronomic capital of Greece.
Duration: Full day
Thessaloniki culinary backstreets
A culinary tour at famous food gathering places and street food gems.
Uncover the food treasures of the city, which reveals its unique identity in every bite you take!
- The smell of freshly roasted greek coffee
- The authentic crispy Bougatsa
- Sesame Koulouri, locals’ favorite habit for eating on the go
- The classic meaty Greek street food
- The Meze Culture
- In a seaside tavern with fresh seafood of course
Snacks and meals in selected spots with standard consumptions.
A traditional greek coffee
1 pita souvlaki or gyros
1 glass of tsipouro with meze
What is not explicitly mentioned as included in the above program
Personal consumptions, reservations in addition to those mentioned in the program