5 Days in Attica’s Land
Athens, The capital of Greece, and the heart of Ancient Greek world. By joining this 5days trip to Attica’s land and sea you will be amazed by world-famous sights such as the Acropolis and follow in the footsteps of the myths and legends that once called this place home. Today, colorful, modern neighborhoods encounter time-worn treasures to show off a city like no other.
Transfer to/from Airport
English – Speaking Guide
• Urban Walking tour at the bustling neighborhood in the heart of Athens
• Acropolis view rooftop welcome dinner & drink
• Half day highlights sightseeing tour of Athens historical center
• Comfort Meal at a typical Athenian taverna
• Private Athens walking food tour
• Half-Day Cape Sounio Tour
• Athens cruise: One day, three islands, thousands of memories
• Love Athens Alternative guided tours (tour of your choice)
• Accommodation in 4* down town Hotel in Bed & Breakfast basis
• Private transfers from / to Airport
• Official local English-speaking guides to all the tours
• All activities’ costs as described
Urban Walking tour & Rooftop welcome dinner & drink :
• English -speaking guide
• Fixed menu & and 2 alcoholic beverages
Sightseeing tour of Athens historical center &Comfort Meal
• English -speaking guide
• Fixed menu & unlimited drinks (carafe of bulk wine)
Private Athens walking food tour
• Greek breakfast
• Greek coffee
• Dine-in delicatessen
Cape Sounio Tour
• Private Transfer
• Official English – speaking guide
• Approach of 3 islands of the Saronic Gulf
• Buffet lunch
• Live orchestra and dance group
• Port charges
Athens Alternative guided tours
Bike Street life tour :
• English -speaking biker leader
A typical Greek meze with a glass of ouzo
A pretty palm tree walkaway
• English-speaking guide
• Wellness brunch & drink
- What is not explicitly mentioned as included in the above program.
- Personal consumptions, in addition to those mentioned in the program
Day By Day schedule
Urban Walking tour & Rooftop welcome dinner & drink with Acropolis view
Welcome, meet & greet with our representative assistant
Transfer to the hotel & some rest free time
Urban Walking tour at the bustling neighborhood in the heart of Athens
walk around the bright picturesque streets wander past market stalls, book sellers and the best cafes and restaurants in Athens.
Admire the great Acropolis towering over the city
Pass the imposing Stoa of Attalos and encounter Hadrian’s Library
Discover the glamor of Monastiraki Square.
Rooftop welcome dinner & drink with Acropolis view
The views of the Acropolis here are out of this world!
Enjoy the sunset or the Athenian night sky over this iconic city from a selected rooftop restaurant cocktail bar.
Half day highlights sightseeing tour of Athens historical center & Comfort Meal at a typical Athenian taverna
The world-famous Parthenon, the museum which houses hundreds of ancient treasures, off impressive temples, grand squares and imposing sporting grounds.
Comfort Meal at a typical Athenian taverna
Traditional Greek fare with recipes that pay homage to Greek earth and sea and selected ingredients from all parts of Greece.
Private walking food tour & Cape Sounio tour
A walking tour for foodies
An ultimate half day food tour to the Athenian flavors and aromas with an expert foodie guide.
Greek breakfast, the ritual of Greek coffee Visit open markets & spice shops Dine-in delicatessens
Half-Day Cape Sounio Tour
A half day afternoon trip full of images and breathtaking views.
Temple of Poseidon, seaside ports & scenic coastal road, panoramic views of the Aegean Sea
Athens cruise: One day, three islands, thousands of memories
A Full day cruise to the Saronic Gulf
An incomparable day cruise that travels you to Hydra, Poros and Aegina, the beautiful islands of the Saronic Gulf.
“Love Athens” alternative guided tours & Airport transfer
Choose the way you want to spend your last morning in Athens
For urban lovers: Bike Street life tour
Crossing the most interesting hidden spots of Athens, backstreets and alternative areas.
Don’t miss a stop for a typical Greek meze at local kafene
- For nature lovers :A pretty palm tree walkaway & Wellness brunch
National Garden: A green heaven away from the hustle and bustle of the busier streets. The perfect place to while away a morning in the sunshine. Flower-filled gardens, colorful vegetation, rare plants and tweeting birds.
At the end of the tour, don’t miss a Wellness brunch – farm-to-table, at selected organic bistro.
End of the trip & Goodbye: Airport Transfer for departure